Cheap yet Reliable Handyman Services in Singapore
There are certain rules to follow when hiring a handyman to help around your home. The number one rule you need to follow is to have a clear idea of what you need and want. To do this, you should make a list of what needs to be done.
Therefore, handyman service can be called out and you can be sure you get what you pay for maintenance. All handyman jobs are to be fairly compensated once the customer and handyman have come to an agreement. It is not good to throw the other functions in the jobs once the handyman has started work.
Professional handyman do work faster, especially if the services are something they have done on many occasions. The money saved to do the work yourself can be better spent on hiring someone when you consider the amount of time spent on the project due to lack of knowledge and experience.
Most of the masterful knowledge of others who have been recommended for a project that does not feel comfortable company. Access to this category of people to call when you have a project to get done is a very valuable resource, especially when it comes to what needs immediate attention.
The most important things to consider when hiring a handyman service is whether or not you have the time, money or skills to do the job. Time is limited, price is secondary, especially in society today too. There are a lot of projects around the house is left intact because there is not enough time in the day to do everything.
Maybe you can change the light bulb, but if you were not sure why smells wire burned whenever the switch is turned on, experienced unless you’re a power, and this is one of the moments when I called in person with the knowledge necessary to investigate what is happening.
Finally, consider how much you are willing to spend to get the job done right. Of course, it is cheaper to do it yourself, but if you do not know What he is doing may cost more in the long run. If the complexity of the project, a guarantee on the work done is obtained. Must be a staff professional and reputable maintenance is ready to return and rebuild the project if there is a problem with work.
Here is our latest Price List (updated 7th March 2017) – Inclusive of transport charges
- Replace Door Knob SGD$60
- Replace Bedroom Door SGD$100
- Install Shelves SGD$50
- Install TV Brackets SGD$80
- Install Wall mounted Fan SGD$60
- Install Ceiling Fan SGD$100
- Install Chandelier SGD$100
- Install Mirrors SGD$60
- Install Pictures and Frames from SGD$60
- Assemble Tables or Chairs SGD$60
- Replace leaking pipes from SGD$50
- Install/Replace toilet bowl SGD$180
- Install/Replace Water Taps SGD$60
- Install/Replace Shower sets SGD$70
- Clear Kitchen/Basin/Toilet Bowl Choke SGD$100-$120
- Install/Replace Instant Heater SGD$70
- Install/Replace Big Heater SGD$100
- Replace Switch Socket outlet SGD$60
- Replace Light Fittings/Light Bulbs SGD$60
- 3room HDB Painting Services SGD$980
- 4room HDB Painting Services SGD$1280
- 5room HDB Painting Services SGD$1580
- 5room Executive HDB Painting Services $1780
*Other painting services and handyman jobs please enquire.
*Minimum per trip cost $60
Like anything else, it is important that due diligence in hiring a personal project maintenance, especially if you live in Singapore. We professionally provides handyman services in Singapore. You do not want someone to take on the project, which will cost more in the long run due to lack of experience. If possible, ask for references and take the time to look at the physical maintenance handyman before project is completed.
Other jobs, Please enquire +65 8282 6888